Exclusively for ICDM Corporate Members: Special Rates for Your Board Directors for LIP
If you are an ICDM Corporate Member, we have good news for you. You can now sign up to five board directors for our Mandatory Accreditation Programme Part II: Leading for Impact (LIP) and receive a 10% discount on the programme fee for the 2024 sessions.
This exclusive offer is only available to ICDM Corporate Members. You can check here to find out if your organisation is a member. If not, we are happy to meet with your team to provide further details on how you can come onboard to enjoy benefits and privileges that will support your organisation and board’s commitment towards excellence in governance through continuous professional development and exposure to boardroom best practices.
An ICDM Corporate Membership sets the standard for excellence in board and corporate governance.
Our members are committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and continuous learning. As a member, you will have access to a range of benefits that can help you achieve your goals, including:
- Individual membership for board directors and CEOs, with access to ICDM's Members' By-Laws and Code of Conduct, complimentary with the membership.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through formal and informal learning platforms*
- Expert support for practical board and committee issues through dialogues with subject-matter experts and regulators, complimentary with the membership.
- Access to relevant board research, benchmark studies, and tools, complimentary with the membership.
- Special rates for independent board advisory and services through ICDM, a one-stop centre for all board and director needs.
- Additional membership benefits that can help senior management better align with the board on ESG matters.
To set up a consultation session, please reach out to Zack (+60 17-377 3607) or Zetti (+60 11-2624 9300) or click here to request for an ICDM Corporate Membership Info Kit.*Note: Please note that the CPD opportunities available to corporate directors consist of both complimentary and reduced-rate member options, depending on the specific programme.